Data Knoxx specializes in backing up Health Care Data
At Data Knoxx, we understand how HIPAA requirements relate to online backups and we are able to help you meet those requirements in a cost effective manner.
At Data Knoxx, you will enable yourself to meet HIPAA requirements by:
- Risk Management - By storing your data offsite, you are mitigating any risk related to disaster, theft, fire, or system failure.
- Activity Review - Detailed logging of backup activity allows you to validate successful backups, what is backed up, and when it gets backed up
- Information Access Management - All accounts are password protected and by creating multiple user accounts, separate users can have access to the subset of data that they are authorized to view. Also, because the data is encrypted and you choose the encryption key, even Data Knoxx employees cannot access the data.
- Contingency Planning - Backing up your data is one part of your contingency plan. Data Knoxx can work with your organization to ensure that you have a complete technology Business Continuity Plan
- Facility Access Controls - By partnering with Cavern Technologies, Data Knoxx stores your data in a completely secure data center with access controls, video surveillance, and the protection of an underground fortress.
- Data Security - All data is secured using military strength encryption. Data is encrypted prior to transmission and all communications are secured using an SSLv3 tunnel.